Key elements of Indigo Equity Research reports?
- Latest significant news and developments
- Investment thesis & SWOT analysis
- Rating of company risk, quality and valuation
- Detailed description of company; operating divisions, sources of revenues & costs; management, Board, strategy, business model, history, ......
- Industry analysis
- Company analysis
- Funadmental analysis
- Fundamental valuation
Methodology and principles of analysis?
- Indigo reports focus on the critical issues in a concise manner.
- Every investor is different. We do not make buy or sell recommendations on specific stocks for all investors.
- Fundamental equity research compliments all investment strategies (eg. buy & hold, contrarian, trend / momentum etc...) and investment styles (eg. growth, value, diversified, etc .....).
- We have no investment or trading activities, so our opinion is completely non-biased and untainted by conflicts on interest.
- Adopt CFA Guidelines & Principles.
- Contrast with brokers and "Sell-Side" equity research.